Well. Holy smokes. Drop Dead Gorgeous has been nominated for a “very inspiring blog” award. Thank you so very much, Retrodiction!
According to the rules, I’m supposed to link back to the blogger who nominated me (check), post the blogger award pic (check), nominate other blogs, and share seven facts about myself. So, here we go:
- I’m enamored with tattoos. I’ve got a dolphin fluke on my left forearm, a butterfly on my right outer ankle, and I’m planning to get more, including the paw print of a coyote I work with behind my right ear.
- I’m also the author of another blog, Life as a College Vegan.
- I can lick my elbow. (No lie!)
- Not only am I a blogger, I’m also a novelist and ghostwriter.
- I’ve danced hip-hop for the past three years.
- I dream of travelling to the Galapagos.
- Je parle francais. (I speak French.)
Here are 7 blogs that I admire:
- Fitting It All In
- Life As A College Vegan
- One Big Sunflower
- Create Something Better
- We All Fall Down
- Fighting Anorexia
- Reaching for Recovery
That’s all, folks!